Sunday, May 25, 2014

vapingpoint: Kicking puppies - the future for vapers and vendor...

My two cents: "I am so ashamed that I ever lived 20 years in that San Francisco city.  EVILE to the CORE!  .... just a funny little blast from the past.  

In 1979, I was 24 years old, I had smoked since 13 and had some issues.  I caught a virus cold, and it became very bad bronchitis.  I was doing office work in San Francisco financial district, down on the street for my 20 minute break.  I tried to smoke, but it made me miserable hacking.  I saw these vendors passing out free samples of cigarettes, 5 in a pack.  I had a daydream of sorts, I remember it like yesterday.... I was wishing someone would invent a cigarette that I liked as well that didn't harm my health........... WOW!  I have been vaping now since 2010 after 40 years of smoking and can breath clearly.  When I catch colds they are gone in a day or two.  No more bronchitis, wheezing and when I ride my bicycle up hills and for miles no gasping for breath.  THANK YOU FOR VAPING EVERYONE and for FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES.  THANK YOU CASAA.ORG.... (please join if you haven't we need to form an army to fight against this bigotry that Liz so thoughtfully shared.... and in San Francisco what a terrible shame).... "







vapingpoint: Kicking puppies - the future for vapers and vendor...: This was a comment on a guest post on my post - Brilliant guest post from Geoff Cliff - do share."When did they change the Law?" ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home